Finance Essentials (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate
Money and finances are an important part of life, whether at work or at home. It is essential to develop some core knowledge about finances. Improving your financial literacy means that you will be able to determine good and bad financial decisions with your own finances as well as at work in a financial role.
The Finance Foundation Certificate comes in two separate parts. Each course bundle is intended to complement the other and offer you a different look at financial topics. In this course bundle, Finance Foundations Certificate 2, you will focus on many topics involving workplace and employee finances.
Having a solid understanding of the employee payroll process and how to efficiently run the system will give you a competitive edge in any industry.
It is also important to keep on top of your own personal finances and this course will cover what you need to know in detail. Keep reading to find out the benefits of taking this course, as well as the things that you will learn throughout it.
You Will Learn:
- How to use everyday skills such as problem solving and ethics to be an effective manager of your personal or business finances. Using transferable skills in this manner is the perfect way to become versatile and easily adapt to problem solving with your finances.
- How to run payroll and how exactly payroll systems work. Whether you are a manager or a subordinate, it’s essential to understand exactly how payments are made to avoid mistakes or unnecessary confusion in the workplace.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to seven courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different Finance Foundation topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several new areas of finance.
- The bundle is designed to help you improve your financial skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible. There is no wasted time, you will learn the most important topics and gain knowledge in some valuable areas.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have, and it is a great way to prove that you are committed to self-development and learning new skills.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can show potential employers that you not only have these skills, but also that you are dedicated to learning about finance.