Finance Foundations (Lightning Skills Bundle) Certificate
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £15.50 £50
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Finance Foundations (Lightning Skills Bundle) CertificateMoney and finances are a non-negotiable part of everyone’s life. No matter who you are and whether you work in finance or not, it’s essential to develop some core knowledge about finances. Developing your financial literacy means that you will be able to discern good and bad financial decisions, understand financial documents and learn how to make calculated risks with your money. The Finance Foundation Certificate comes in two separate parts. Each course bundle is intended to complement the other and offer you a different look at financial topics. In this course bundle, Finance Foundations Certificate, we look at different types of financial documents. Gaining a basis of knowledge and an introduction to many skills will begin to build your financial literacy. Financial literacy is essential in most workplaces, especially in the business sector or in any sort of management position. However, having a solid understanding of how money works and how financial documents work gives you a competitive edge in any industry. Not to mention, it will help you stay on top of your employment and understand every aspect of your own personal finances. Finance is no simple topic, and there are so many different sub-topics to explore. No matter what you do, it’s essential to focus on the basics and build from there. This Finance Foundations Certificate aims to do just that. Once you have a foundation in your financial understanding and skills, it will be easier to grow from there and gain even more abilities. Keep reading to find out the benefits of taking this course, as well as the things that you will learn throughout it.
You Will Learn:
- The basics of budgeting and how to do so effectively, whether it’s for your personal life or a larger budget for a business or workplace. Knowing how to budget and record your finances meticulously can help you keep track and avoid losing money in the long run.
- How to read and understand cash flow statements and other important financial documents. Without understanding how these documents work, it’s easy to let a small mistake slide that could potentially end up costing you.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to six courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different Finance Foundation topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different areas of finance.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of Finance Foundation courses. It is designed to help you progress in your financial skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new to finance, but it is also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are committed to learning new things.