Food Safety Training Course for Managers and Supervisors
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Food safety is an essential and constant concern for the public. This online Food Safety course strives to improve supervisor and manager knowledge within a food business.
This food hygiene and safety course are specially designed for senior-level roles such as supervisors and managers who work in the catering industry. You will be equipped with the essential skills and practical knowledge to maintain high food safety standards and hygiene in the workplace.
The aspiring catering professionals will be trained in food safety and hygiene principles with a clear understanding of the risks and hazards in preparing and serving food. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand methods to implement and monitor food safety management system in the workplace to reduce risks of food hazards
- Learn tactics to supervise and manage food safety standards to their staff effectively
- Understand the fundamental guidelines of the Food Safety Act 1990
- Understand the pre-requisites of pest control, equipments to use to control pest and the cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Learn types of food contamination and hazards, and the methods to minimise risk in a food environment
- Identify how food premises should be planned and what equipment should be tested
- Understand the most common pests in food and what action to be taken if pests are found near the food preparation areas
- In-depth knowledge of food hygiene best practices to ensure their business achieves excellent food safety and hygiene ratings
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in food safety
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this food safety for managers and supervisors course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is in the catering industry or who handles, serves, maintains, or supervises food safety standards in the hospitality sector. This course is also suitable for management roles who are responsible for training staff on food hygiene standards such as head chef, kitchen managers, food safety managers, catering manager and several alike.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Food Safety for Managers and Supervisors course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.