Freelance Writing Course for Beginner
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Freelance Writing for Beginner Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online freelance writing course is designed for beginner writers willing to make their career in Freelance writing. The online course will help you establish a solid ground for writing by providing you with knowledge of all the essential tools and applications. You will get an understanding of proofreading and how it is beneficial in terms of writing once you take this online freelance writing course.
This online freelance writing for beginner course will also provide the learners with a comprehensive understanding of SEO and its advantages for article writing. This course will also help you learn about movie pitches, sales copy, winning proposals, press releases and much more.
By the end of the course, you will help you enhance your knowledge and understanding of the complete process of writing and proofreading content efficiently and help you become a professional freelance writer. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
- Learn the skills required to become a freelance writer
- Understand about working of the word processors
- Learn to write a variety of content on different platforms
- Learn about proofreading and how to proofread content
- Know how to write an SEO article
- How to write an informative and engaging press release
- Able to understand how to write a variety of content
- How to write and design a winning proposal
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in freelance writing
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Freelance Writing for Beginner Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this freelance writing for beginner course for?
This online freelance writing course is ideal for those aspiring to accelerate their career in writing or willing to enhance their job prospects. This comprehensive online course is perfect for those who want to gain a solid knowledge of freelance writing and give a kickstart to their career.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.