French Croissant - Baking Online Course
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
French Croissant – Baking Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online French croissant–baking course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of baking. This online course will provide the learners with a comprehensive understanding of the French croissant baking process and help them gain expertise in the same. The online croissant baking course will also help the learners understand the ingredients required for baking the French croissant.
This French croissant–baking course will teach the learners about dough mixing, butter lamination and foldings. This online course will also help the learners understand the cut, shaping and proofing required in french croissants.
By the end of the course, you will be able to make perfectly baked croissants at home and gain perfection in its baking process. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the baking process of french croissants.
- Learn about the steps required in baking it
- Understand the ingredients needed in the preparation of the french croissants
- Get the knowledge about the butter lamination and foldings
- Understand how to cut the french croissants professionally
- Learn about the dough mixing process
- Learn to shape the french croissants like an expert
- Be able to polish the french croissants
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in a french croissant
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this French Croissant – Baking Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this french croissant – baking course for?
This French croissant–baking course is suitable for people who like baking and preparing new dishes. This croissant baking course aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to those wishing to develop their baking skills. Those looking to improve their job prospects can also take this extensive baking course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this French Croissant – Baking course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This French Croissant – Baking course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.