Fundamentals of IoT
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is intended to introduce and solidify your understanding on all aspects of Enterprise IoT systems
This course is NOT about programming or coding of embedded devices where you connect sensors to RaspberryPi or Arduino boards and push data to cloud to display it in graphs.
You would love this course if you are interested in understanding how Smart City, Smart Retail and Connected Healthcare use cases are designed and implemented. At the end of this course, you should be able to get an understanding of the end to end architecture of all IoT Systems.
It includes -
Core IoT Elements
IoT Data Flow
IoT Reference Architecture.
This course also covers and Two Case Studies, one on Connected Healthcare and the other on Asset Monitoring
Further, there is a Quiz to evaluate your understanding of IoT Concepts. It is highly recommended to go through the lectures again if you are not able to answer all the questions correctly in the first go.
There is a also a Project Assignment as part of this course, for which you have to create an Architecture for a given IoT problem. The idea is to apply the knowledge acquired in this course to a real situation. The project submission would be evaluated and review comments would be provided to you.
Finally, please feel free to message me any doubts or question that you may have and want clarifications for better understanding.
Good luck, as you onboard yourself into this inspiring world of IoT!
- The students would learn the core concepts of IoT. This fundamental understanding is needed to envision and design enterprise level IoT solution.
- This Internet of things course is essential to understand how IoT works and to design and architect IoT projects
- The course contains 2 real world Case Studies to understand the implementation of IoT concepts studied in this course
- There is a also a Project Assignment to create an IoT Architecture to practice the skills acquired during the course