Get it Done - Sharing Calendars
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
It’s a common situation: you’re working in an organization or department, and you need to share a calendar with your team. Whether it’s staffing schedules or company holidays, this course will demonstrate ten different ways you can share a calendar among your coworkers, including both physical (printed) and online calendars.
Many people make do with makeshift calendars taped on a wall or emailed around the group, where updates require handwritten adjustments or another email out to the group. There is a better way – in fact in this course we’ll take a look at ten different ways you can professionally share your calendar among a group or team.
Topics covered include:
- Using calendat templates with Microsoft Word
- Printing calendars via an outside service
- Creating and editing a calendar with a free Google account
- Sharing a Google calendar with others
- Sharing your personal Office 365 calendar
- Using a shared calendar using SharePoint, Groups, or Teams
- Creating a shared resource calendar in Office 365
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft Silver partner Chip Reaves, Get It Done – Sharing Calendars is designed for anyone from beginners to experts who want to share calendars among a group or team.
About Get It Done courses: Get It Done courses are task-based training courses developed by Bigger Brains. Each course focuses on a common business task such as managing email, organizing files, or sharing calendars, and provides recommended tools, techniques, and best practices to “get it done”.
- Share a Google calendar with others
- Share your personal Office 365 calendar
- Use a shared calendar using SharePoint, Groups, or Teams
- Create a shared resource calendar in Office 365