Get Things Done: How To Organize Your Life And Take Action
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
- Over 9000 happy students enrolled in my courses
- Currently 86% of reviews are 4- and 5-star
- No risk involved. Watch the PREVIEW VIDEOS!
Introducing The Action Map System - A productivity system that works!
This course on The Action Map System includes:
- 40 lectures and 3 hours of video content: Everything is explained in crystal clear detail, with lots of examples
- 1 professionally designed, high-resolution printable workflow chart: Use this to quickly reference how to use any part of the system
- A ready-to-use Action Map template: To get you up and running with using the system in no time!
- A sample Action Map, with sample entries: So you can see real-world examples of how to use various elements of the system
The Action Map System is a totally unique productivity and life management system that is built to help you:
1. Manage Your LIFE And Get It Done (The ACTION Part Of The System)
I'm talking everything in your life that demands your time, energy, and resources:
- What you need to do today
- What you need to do tomorrow
- What you want to accomplish next week, next month, this year
- Those pesky little tasks that need done but take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Multi-step projects such as creating a product, starting a business, launching a blog, writing a book, planning your anniversary, and so on
- Decisions, people, and other tasks that you're not prepared to act on today, but need your attention soon
- Recurring events that you need to take care of weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Things you learn from books you read, videos you watch, courses you take, and seminars/workshops you attend
- Lists of actions (processes and checklists) you use on a regular basis to complete a task such as write a blog post, pay your bills, plan a trip, create a video, etc.
- Dreams you want to acheive in the future
2. See And Review All The Elements Of Your Life In A Single Glance (The MAP Part Of The System)
It's been said that life is a journey, which is a really accurate way of looking at it.
In life, there are destinations you want to reach, decisions about which roads you want to take, roadblocks that you have to get around, and even dead-ends that lead to nowhere.
And what's the best tool for navigating any journey - whether you're traveling in car or traveling through life?
In either case, it's a map!
Because a map is a tool that is designed to give you incredible clarity - it enables you, at a glance, to see the entire path from where you are now to where you want to go (the big-picture), so you can quickly and easily:
- Take the best, most efficient route to reach your destination
- See and navigate around roadblocks and obstacles that sometimes get in the way
- Avoid dead-ends that take you nowhere and waste your time, energy, and resources
This is exactly what The Action MAP System does for your life. At a glance, it gives you a unique visual overview of your life, so you see exactly where you're headed and how to take the best path to get there.
This level of clarity means you move through life with a sense of freedom and forward motion similar to driving on the open road with the 'top down' and 'the pedal to the metal.'
The Secret To The Action Map System's Simplicity, Power And Functionality...
In a nutshell: The Action Map System is built on the framework of one of the best organizational tools known to man - a single mind map.
If you're currently a mind map user, you can appreciate the potential of using a system built this way.
If you're not a mind map user, just realize that there's a reason why virtually all Fortune 500 companies use mind mapping in one form or another - it's works amazingly well at helping you plan, organize, and take action!
Because of the way it's built, the entire system scales beautifully, which means that whether you're single, retired, and living on your own private island, or you manage a family and successful business (or multiple businesses), The Action Map System will work for you!
Q: What makes The Action Map System different and unique from other systems?
A: Not only does this system help you manage virtually every element of your life (see list above), but it structures everything visually, and in context, meaning your life becomes like a map - you see your destinations, how you will navigate to them, and where things exist in relationship to each other - which is a very powerful perspective for planning and taking action.
Q: I'm someone who needs to manage both my personal life and a business - can the Action Map handle both?
A: Yes, all in a single map!
Q: What if I don't know how to mind map right now?
A: No problem! I show you where you can grab free mind mapping tools, and I demonstrate the basics of using them - everything you need to use the system I teach in this course.
Become An Action Mapper Today!
If you're ready to toss your paper to-do list or smartphone productivity apps for a real system that helps you get life done, then join us today!
This course comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so try it out, you have nothing to lose!
- 40 lectures and 3 hours of content
- 1 high-resolution printable reference chart of the entire Action Map System workflow
- Take action on what needs done today - THIS is what it's all about!
- Learn a simple daily routine for mapping out tomorrow to achieve success
- Discover how to visually map out your tasks, projects, and goals for the next week to 6 months
- Create, plan, and complete multi-action projects (writing a book, creating a website, planning an anniversary) easily and efficiently
- Learn how to use the Action Map to capture and do small, but important tasks (check email, check Twitter, order that new watch, make appointments, etc.)
- Learn how to track and follow up on the people, decisions, and tasks that you're not prepared to act on right now
- Manage and run your errands in the most efficient way possible (works great in households and businesses, too)
- Discover how to use Triggers to take action on the recurring tasks in your life (cleaning & maintaining your car or home, paying bills, posting to your blog, etc.)
- Master using Domains - a section of your Action Map for capturing and managing knowledge, checklists, processes, dreams, templates, documents, and more!
- Learn how to use timeboxing to consistently take action and get things done
- Discover the motivating effect of using Action Words on your map
- Learn a simple process that keeps you life and dreams consistently moving forward
- Experience the clarity and motivating force of seeing the structure of your entire life in a single glance - it's awesome!
- Master a productivity system that makes sense and REALLY works!