Goal Setting Guide: Achieve Your Goals in 3 Steps + Bonuses
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
What are your wildest dreams? Let your imagination run free. Be brave.
What if you can make them a reality and achieve the life you have always imagined? For some people this sounds impossible, because they have never learned how to set goals properly or haven't been brave enough to chase them.
GOAL SETTING AND ACHIEVEMENT IS A SKILL AND THIS COURSE HAS THE GOAL TO TEACH YOU HOW TO PERFECT IT.
The course follows clear structure with real life examples of professional and personal goals. We will break them down from definition to execution during the length of the course and you will be able to follow in real time with your own goals.
"Set a goal that will make something of you to achieve it." - Jim Rohn
In addition, I want to show you how to enjoy the process of chasing goals, which by the way is called Life. The greater goals you set, the greater person you will become and better life you will live while achieving them.
All videos get right on point and follow an easy to understand structure.
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Turn your greatest dreams into actionable goals
- Find goals that you will enjoy the process of achieving them
- Transform your Bucket List into a To Do List
- Formulate SMART goals
- Create a detailed action plan for achieving any goal
- Break down big goals into smaller ones
- Link goals with emotions and why this is important
- Visualize goals and send them to the subconscious mind
- Create vision boards and thank you boards
- Get out of dips on the road success
- Overcome doubts & fears
- Create a Goal Setting Mastermind
4 additional videos on habit building
Templates for SMART Goal Setting, Vision Board and Thank You Board
An audio version of the course to listen on the go
Personal stories of failure and success
No worries, there's a 30-day money-back guarantee. Try out the goal setting strategies without any hesitation.
QUICK PRO TIP ON GOAL SETTING
Every morning I spend around 10 minutes writing down my 2 most important goals for the next 12 months. I always write in present tense and imagine that I have already achieved them. This helps me stay focused on what's most important through the sea of distractions that we're swimming in every single day.
Take the challenge to follow your dreams and I will see you in class!
- Turn your Bucket List into a To Do List.
- Formulate clearly defined SMART goals.
- Overcome obstacles on the road to achieving your goal.
- Deal with fears & doubts on the way to success.
- Create detailed action plan for achieving your goals.
- Break down big ambitious goals into smaller ones.
- Train your subconscious mind to focus on your goals.
- Connect goals to feelings.
- Create awesome Vision and Thank You Boards.