Goal Setting Guide: Achieve Your Goals in 3 Steps + Bonuses
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
What are your wildest dreams? Let your imagination run free. Be brave.
What if you can make them a reality and achieve the life you have always imagined? For some people this sounds impossible, because they have never learned how to set goals properly or haven't been brave enough to chase them.
GOAL SETTING AND ACHIEVEMENT IS A SKILL AND THIS COURSE HAS THE GOAL TO TEACH YOU HOW TO PERFECT IT.
The course follows clear structure with real life examples of professional and personal goals. We will break them down from definition to execution during the length of the course and you will be able to follow in real time with your own goals.
"Set a goal that will make something of you to achieve it." - Jim Rohn
In addition, I want to show you how to enjoy the process of chasing goals, which by the way is called Life. The greater goals you set, the greater person you will become and better life you will live while achieving them.
All videos get right on point and follow an easy to understand structure.
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Turn your greatest dreams into actionable goals
- Find goals that you will enjoy the process of achieving them
- Transform your Bucket List into a To Do List
- Formulate SMART goals
- Create a detailed action plan for achieving any goal
- Break down big goals into smaller ones
- Link goals with emotions and why this is important
- Visualize goals and send them to the subconscious mind
- Create vision boards and thank you boards
- Get out of dips on the road success
- Overcome doubts & fears
- Create a Goal Setting Mastermind
4 additional videos on habit building
Templates for SMART Goal Setting, Vision Board and Thank You Board
An audio version of the course to listen on the go
Personal stories of failure and success
No worries, there's a 30-day money-back guarantee. Try out the goal setting strategies without any hesitation.
QUICK PRO TIP ON GOAL SETTING
Every morning I spend around 10 minutes writing down my 2 most important goals for the next 12 months. I always write in present tense and imagine that I have already achieved them. This helps me stay focused on what's most important through the sea of distractions that we're swimming in every single day.
Take the challenge to follow your dreams and I will see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for people that have no experience in goal setting or are too afraid of the size of their goals.
- If you currently have a list of goals and you are struggling to follow through on your plan, this course will help you get back right on track.
- 00:25Let's Start: Write Down Your Bucket List
- 01:31Before We Start This Journey
- 02:19Marinate Your Ideas
- 02:22Ask the Right Questions
- 00:15Assignment: Dissect a Dream
- 02:38Make Your Goals Specific
- 08:36SMART Goal Examples
- 03:05Imagine Achieving Your Goals
- 03:30Set Smaller Checkpoints
- 04:12Write Everything Down
- 02:16Plan Your Time
- 10:14Plan Preparation Example
- 07:07Vision Board Example
- 03:46Thank You Board Example
- 00:33Assignment: Write a Thank You Note