Google Earth Engine for Remote Sensing Analysis Masterclass
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Google Earth Engine for Geospatial Analysis: 3 Courses in 1
This course is designed to take users who use GIS for basic geospatial data/GIS/Remote Sensing analysis to perform geospatial analysis tasks with Big Data on the cloud! This course provides you with all the necessary knowledge to start and advance your skills with Geospatial analysis and includes more than 5 hours of video content, plenty of practical analysis, and downloadable materials. After taking this course, you will be able to implement PRACTICAL, real-life spatial geospatial analysis, and tasks with the Big Data on the cloud.
You will learn how to import / export data to Earth Engine, how to perform arithmetical image calculation, how to map functions over image collections, and do iterations. We will cover Sentinel and Landsat image pre-processing and analyses for such applications as drought monitoring, flood mapping, and land cover unsupervised and supervised (machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest) classification.
One important part of the course is the practical exercises. You will be given some precise instructions, codes, and datasets to create for geospatial analysis in Google Earth Engine.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE: You will have access to all the data used in the course, along with the Java code files. You will also have access to future resources. Enroll in the course today & take advantage of these special materials!
- Students will gain access to and a thorough knowledge of the Google Earth Engine platform
- Learn how to obtain satellite data, apply image preprocessing for Landsat and Sentinel data in in Google Earth Engine
- Learn how import and export spatial data (vector and rsater) from / into the platform
- Run analyisis for geospatial applications on the cloud
- You'll have a copy of the codes used in the course for your reference
- Learn how to calculate spectral indices, create maximim composites and work with Big data on cloud
- Apply geospatial analysis for real practical example: flood mapping with Sentinel 2 images
- Learn image classification (land cover mapping) basics in Earth Engine