As a middle school French teacher, I pride myself in creating fun and interactive lessons. I have done just that with this introductory French course. I have structured the class in a way that you can learn the basic French greetings, colors, numbers, cognates, adjectives and polite words while having fun. This is a great course for children and adults who love to learn while playing. In this course, I teach you how to pronounce the new vocabulary and give you tools to assess you own learning while playing fun and interactive games such as kahoot and quizlet. In addition, I attach a YouTube link to each section for your entertainment while learning. This course is unique and I challenge you to see what is unique about it. You will have an opportunity to leave your feedback and share with me what you have learned.
- Students will be able to start a conversation in French
- Identify and pronounced basic French colors
- Identify and pronounce basic French numbers
- Read the French alphabet
- Identify French cognates in the English language
- Use simple French adjectives to describe themselves