Health and Social Care Certificate
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £31 £100
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Health and Social Care CertificateThe Health & Social Care Certificate course contains all the knowledge you require to enter into a successful career as a carer. Upon completing the course, you will have the skills necessary to enter into this growing and important field. This course has been designed to give students a full overview of all you need to know to work as a carer, even if you are new to the industry. You will learn everything from how to safely handle other people to how to safely use technological advances in the workplace. We have ensured that this course contains all the information required to enhance your future or current career. The Health and Social Care Certificate course is completed entirely online, which gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace. We provide 24/7 access to the course materials, too, which means you can study when and where it is convenient for you. We also offer online support for those who require extra help. Many students complete the care course when working full time, which gives you a chance to train without losing valuable income. Remember, the course is flexible, so you can learn whenever it is convenient for you. You can access this course from any device with an internet connection. The modules are flexible, easy to navigate, and short enough to handle in a sitting. Upon completing the course, there is a multiple choice exam that you must pass. When you do so, you will earn your certificate. This certificate can be printed directly from the course website, or we can post the diploma to you for a fee.
What You Will LearnThe Health and Social Care Certificate course was created to give students all they require to step into this thriving industry. Upon completing the course, you can easily step into the role as a carer or seek out further educational opportunities in the carer field. The carer course covers the following:
- Your rights as a carer
- Safe practices at the workplace
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Fire safety
- Controlling and preventing infection
- Heart health and basic adult life support
- Food safety
- Mental capacity laws
- Mental health awareness
- First aid
- Safeguarding children
Benefits of the Health & Social Care courseThose who take the carer course will benefit from the following:
- The ability to study from any location as long as you have an internet connection.
- Capacity to study at the pace that is right for you without any added deadline pressure.
- The use of any device you choose, including tablets, computers and mobile phones.
- Easy to learn and digest course materials thanks to short modules and activities.
- Online support available when needed.
- Ability to access the full syllabus at any time, which keeps you focused.
- An increase in confidence in the carer field while learning to excel at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- You will obtain recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects.
- Affordable course material, which is accessible 24/7.