How to Build up and Manage Teams Effectively in a Business
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to our course on How to Build Up and Manage a Team Effectively in Your Business.
This course is designed for everyone who wants to improve their team leadership skills by maximizing team results.
By the end of this course, you will become a better team leader, you will ensure you have better team performance levels and better results.
You will benefit from practical tips and guidelines on:
· How to set up effective teams?
· How to lead the teams to maximum performance?
· How to ensure that the team dynamics are kept?
· How to ensure that the momentum is maintained?
· How to monitor performance?
· How to make adjustments and leaps?
· How to improve results over time?
Course starts by analyzing team dynamics and what it means to work in a team as well as how this is different to working individually. Also, we look at what are the characteristics of an effective team and how we give responsibilities to team members including different roles to different people. And also, we look at how we can ensure that we have the right mix of experience in our team.
Course continues by looking at how we can set up an effective team, how we make sure that the team remains independent and also make sure that team receives support from the company.
Then, we check what kind of characteristics team members can have and how we can ensure that we hire and keep the good team members that we want to keep. Then, we look at how we work together in order to achieve maximum results and how to form self-managed teams.
Course concludes by analyzing team efficiency and team results. We first look at what we can do to improve the team performance, then we analyze the team leader who should have skills in networking and communication which are very important in order to manage a team.
Also, we look at how we can manage meetings in order to ensure that they become effective and not waste too much time on meetings. In addition, how can we create an environment where new ideas are welcomed from the team members?
At the end, we finish the course by monitoring performance and seeing how we can spot things that can be improved in order to improve the results.
The ideal student for this course is any professional who wants to improve their team leadership skills including new or experienced managers. But, taking this course will definitely help you achieve better results and work better with teams.
There are no special requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you:
· bring a laptop, a pen and a notepad,
· are open minded,
· have a positive attitude,
· allocate some time to this course,
· be ready to learn and ready to practice what you learn,
· ready to commit to improve your team leadership skills.
Through this course, you will become a better team leader and a better team player.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.
- How to improve their team leadership skills
- How to improve team performance levels
- How to improve team results
- How to set up effective teams
- How to lead the teams to maximum performance
- How to ensure that the team dynamics are kept
- How to ensure that the momentum is maintained
- How to monitor team performance
- How to make adjustments and leaps
- How to improve results over time
- How to ensure right mix of experience in your team
- Characteristics of team members
- How to form self-managed teams
- How to analyze team efficiency and team results
- How to improve team performance
- How to improve networking and communication skills
- How to manage team meetings
- How to create an environment where new ideas are welcomed