How to Choose and Use a College Savings Plan (529 Plan, USA)
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to the course where you will learn everything you need to know to choose the right tax-free college savings plan for your child and use the power of simplified investing to pay for their education.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Choose the most beneficial 529 College Savings Plan for your child and family situation from all the many available options
- Understand all the tax benefits
- See the power of using investing to pay for college
- Open and use a savings plan
- Understand the future cost of college
- Start contributing to achieve your college savings goal
- Know how to spend the funds and what the money can be spent on
- Decide what to do with any leftover money
With this course, not only will you reduce or eliminate student loan burden for your kid(s), but it will also save you a bunch of money. The power of investing allows you to use earnings to pay a large portion of college costs, rather than coming directly out of pocket!
I designed this course for parents who want to give their child the opportunity of a debt-free college education but are not sure how to financially accomplish this.
This course is meant for US-taxpayers, as the 529 Plan type of account can only be used by them.
Please look at the free preview lessons and I hope to see you in the class!
- Choose the right College Savings Plan for your family situation
- Start a 529 College Savings Plan
- Know the future cost of college
- Save and invest for your child's education
- Use understandable, easy-to-use investing to boost college savings
- Pay for your child's education, tax free
- Understand how much to contribute on a monthly basis to reach a college savings goal
- Use leftover college savings plan money