How To Create An Online Course That Sells
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Are you thinking to create an online course, but don’t know where to start?
In this training, you’ll learn from two Udemy instructors with more than 140,000 students how to create an online course that sells!
Discover a step-by-step system that will walk you through the process of mass-producing high quality online courses like bestselling teachers!
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Discover A Simple Way To Create Bestselling Online Courses
- How to make an outstanding course in less than 2 days
- Step-by-step instructions to build a high quality course from scratch
- 5 Hacks to outsmart your competition
Contents & Overview
This course will reveal to you a proven & tested way to create a bestselling online course from scratch.
First, we’ll cover 4 fundamental principles to build a quality online course and get a competitive advantage. For instance, you’ll discover why it’s important to assume nothing when you create a course, and why you should create a great, not a perfect course.
Next, I’ll reveal to you the system we used to create 35 bestselling courses in less than 5 months. You’ll learn how to study your competitors, how to evaluate their courses to make a superior product and an easy way to create a course outline, based on which you’ll record your course.
Last but not least, we’ll cover 5 hacks that will help you building your digital product faster. We’ll even provide you with our closely guarded course evaluation checklist to ensure an outstanding learning experience for your students!
By the time you complete the course, you’ll be equipped with all tools to create a course that sells in less than 2 days from now!
- How to build an online course from scratch
- Proven & tested system two Udemy bestselling authors used to create 35 courses in less than 5 months
- Four fundamental principles to build an online course that sells
- Why you should check bestselling products in your niche market first
- How to evaluate your competitors’ course to make a superior product
- The three tools you need to get started
- Proven & tested hacks to make an outstanding training
- How to be more productive and create high quality courses faster
- The right way to script your videos
- Why you should put on a smile while recording your course
- Course Checklist to ensure your next course will get 5 star ratings
- … and much more!