This course covers Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction and Bloom’s Taxonomy – two frameworks that instructional designers use to create successful courses. After completing this course, you should be able to create engaging step by step lessons that your learners will enjoy. We’ll cover tips, tricks, strategies, and best practices that will help you organize your learning content into an effective lesson.
- How to create successful eLearning courses
- How to use Bloom’s Taxonomy to write effective learning objectives
- How to write learning objectives
- How to apply Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction to your course design
- How to select activities for your course
- How to provide corrective feedback to your learners