How to Draw Animal Portraits for Beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In this course, you're going to learn all the fundamentals things you'll need to know in order to draw realistic animal portraits.
Each lesson covers a different element of the animal drawing process in a very step-by-step way so you’ll never be overwhelmed.
We'll begin by covering the basics of shading. You'll learn about the elements of shading and how to create smooth gradations.
Then you'll apply that knowledge to draw the facial features on an animal.
You'll learn how to draw a dog's eye, nose, and mouth.
After that, we'll go through the entire process of drawing a tiger from start to finish. You'll learn how to draw the lay-in and gradually add layers of shading.
And by the end of the course, you will have drawn your very own complete animal portrait!
You’ll be able to watch over my shoulder as I show you (in detail) everything you need to know. You’ll get step-by-step instruction guiding you through every step of the way.
In addition to all the lessons, you'll also get reference images and drawings scans for all the projects.
And as always, this course comes with a 100% money-back guarantee so if you are not in love with it for any reason, you can get every penny of your money back!
- How to make all your shading smoothly blend together (This will help you draw more soft and realistic looking fur)
- How to use “negative shading” to create beautiful white fur
- How to add texture to your animal portrait to make it look more realistic
- Simple shading technique for drawing shiny and brilliant animal eyes
- How to draw and shade animal noses the right way to make it look 3 dimensional
- Step by step how to draw a complete animal portrait from start to finish
- How to draw fur that look life-like without having to spend hours tediously putting in every strand
- And much, much more …