This free course, How to frame a business case, looks at reading strategies which help you to frame a business case. In particular, you will learn how to use key business concepts to analyse a business situation.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- demonstrate the skills needed to read a case with an analytical framework in mind
- show a knowledge of concepts from the STEP and stakeholder frameworks
- understand output texts which are framed by these frameworks
- understand sentences and word groups
- write some business concepts in order to write a case analysis.