How to Get a Raise or Promotion
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Do you feel undervalued in your current job? Either in pay or position?
Are you having these kinds of questions?
- How do I ask for a raise or promotion?
- What’s the process?
- Is it just going to happen?
- Do I just need to ask?
- How much should I ask for?
You’re not alone. In fact, only half of U.S. workers ask for a raise from their employer. And of those that ask, less than half of them actually receive the raise they request?
- It’s not as simple as asking. But you have to ask.
- It’s not as simple as being great at your job. But you have to be great.
- It’s not enough to make a list of your accomplishments. But you have to make a list.
Successfully asking for and receiving a raise or promotion is an art and a science.
It takes work in order to know what matters to your boss, how to prove your value, and how to make the case for why your raise or promotion is warranted. But it takes a mindset and a certain approach to really make a compelling case, and then follow through from start to finish
You can Google yourself to death trying to learn the secrets. Or you can take an immediate crash course in how to get a raise or promotion and get right to what matters. There are a lot of great courses and resources out there but if you're looking for one that gets right to the point without draining your brain, this is the one for you.
This course is as simple as it gets.
If you're looking for an easy-to-understand, practical, and straightforward program then this is where to start. If you're early on in your career or just looking for some valuable insights (and a kick in the pants) on how to chase after your raise, then get let's get started!
- No-nonsense quick videos that get right to the point
- Downloadable worksheets (PDF fillable)
- Solid balance of mindset/measurement approach
"I'll get you started, you take it the rest of the way. Now go get your raise!" - Jon Barnes
- Have confidence in asking for a raise or promotion
- Know if you are being paid what you're worth
- Understand the process of asking for a raise or promotion from start to finish
- List and share your accomplishments
- Understand the average amount of a raise
- Have the right mindset going into the process