Learn from a sommelier how to taste wine, and what a pleasurable experience it can be. Our goal is to make you quickly feel more comfortable, confident, and excited about shopping for wine, tasting wine, and discussing wine. Within an hour, you’ll learn a structured approach for how to taste wine and the three main aspects of wine tasting. You’ll also learn a new vocabulary to help you describe wine, identify wine faults, and get the most out of a tasting room experience or when you order from a sommelier at a restaurant.
- A structured approach to tasting wine
- Three main aspects of wine tasting
- A vocabulary to help you describe wine
- How to identify wine faults
- How to get the most out of a tasting room experience
- Tips on ordering wine from a sommelier