Do you want to get more value from your Act! software?
Would you like to start using email marketing to promote your business?
Do you want to set systems in place to automate your contact management so you can focus on business growth?
Would you like to grow your database list with the contacts you meet via Social Media?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
I’ve been working with Act for over 10 years and I’m passionate about learning. It’s true that most people only use a fraction of the capability of the software they own.
We don’t know what we don’t know, right?
If you join me today I’ll demonstrate how I’ve built a database of over 6000 contacts and made over 1800 connections on LinkedIn using just my Act database.
This course will reveal the secrets of my success and includes over 5 hours of video tuition.
Let me show you how to segment your database into targeted marketing groups and create stylish email campaigns that will generate business from new contacts and existing customers.
Each section includes a handy PDF course guide to help consolidate your learning.
Before you start your training I recommend you fill out my ACTion Plan, which can be found in Section 1 of the course, so that you can set your targets and get the results you want.
For best results, have your Act database open at the same time as you watch these videos, you can try things out as you work through each section.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain more business from their database of contacts and is suitable for:
- Business owners
- Sales professionals
Please connect with me on LinkedIn and join my Act and Social Media Marketing Group on LinkedIn where we can share our list building tips.
- Identify your target audience and segment your database with dynamic groups
- Design letters, emails and labels templates for your marketing communications
- Send mass e-shots, manage results and schedule follow-ups
- Create Swiftpage web forms to grow your lists on Social Media sites and your own website
- Track your business referrals and analyse your sales figures
- Create sequential drip marketing campaigns to go out at set intervals to targeted groups