How To Write a GREAT Thriller
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
If you've ever wanted to write and publish your own self-penned thriller novel, this is where you should start!
Writing an exciting modern thriller could begin your author career with a BANG, and take you on to the BIG TIME!
Topic: WRITING GENRE THRILLERS
Duration: 2.5 hours approx
Delivery: Video, Text, PDF
Hi, it’s Rob Parnell here, proud author of over 30 #1 Amazon bestsellers, including five thriller novels.
I have some news I’m sure will thrill you!
* Discover how to imagine and construct a full blown original thriller from scratch...
* Make compelling heroes, their sidekicks and the all important bad guy.
* Let me show you the secret formula for inventing thriller stories, how to plot and research effectively - and how to develop your own style and genre.
* Within these thirty-one all new videos, I dissect the thriller genre for you - now making it easier than ever for you to compete in this world class writing activity.
* (Ssshh! Also included is a confidential report from the International Thriller Writer's Association which lays bear the industry and gives you access to an inside scoop on the whole industry!)
Listen, when it comes to the mainstream bestseller lists, one particular genre stands tall. So much so, it’s probably seen as the most ‘respectable’. It is, of course, the thriller.
Not only do thrillers make authors successful, they also make the most return in terms of film and TV rights, generating vast revenues worldwide. Thrillers are also in hot demand for translation, serial and resell rights. Authoring a series of thrillers can literally catapult your career and your potential to the stars!
Just look at the success of Dan Brown, David Baldacci, John Grisham, Jeffrey Deaver, Lee Child, James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Kathy Reichs, Tess Gerritsen, Jonathan Kellerman, Michael Crichton, Sue Grafton, Dennis Lehane - the list literally goes on and on - all of whom make a very respectable living crafting taut, psychological suspense fiction.
Wouldn’t you like to emulate these authors? Sure you would.
Now you can!
This new resource takes you through the critical basics of writing modern thrillers for publication.
From creating classic heroes and heroines, unforgettable villains, through research and plotting story, handling action and building suspense into great denouements, to style, tone, credibility, etc., etc., – in fact, everything you might need to start a career in this exciting arena of commercial storytelling.
For the full contents, see the curriculum below:
All this plus lots of useful exercises and writing advice that will build your raw ideas into a credible and compelling story in no time at all!. By absorbing this information, you will be able to create a complete template for a stunning piece of novel length fiction and gain a solid grounding in the requirements of this genre.
Your Personal Instructor
- How to imagine and create a novel length fiction thriller
- Prepare yourself for writing a whole thriller story
- Increase your chances of commercial success as a published author