This course is the 2nd part of the Huawei HCIA-HNTD (H12-211 exam) certification. In this course, I will be focusing on practicing with LABS in order to understand complex topics of HCIA-HNTD intermediate level.
All LABS are made on the Huawei eNSP simulator which is a free of charge software that you can install on your PC. As I am going to use eNSP, then you don’t require to have any physical hardwares from Huawei.
Huawei certifications are becoming very known in the IT sector market. Holding the HCIA certification from Huawei will open for you many doors for jobs and will recognize you as Huawei Network Engineer.
In this course, you will learn topics such as:
Different L2 port types (access, trunk, hybrid)
Inter-vlan using Router and L3 switches
VLAN propagation using GVRP
WAN technologies such as (HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, PPPoE)
Traffic filtering using Access Control List
Network Address Translation
Tunneling using GRE Encapsulation
If you have any question about the course topics, you can always write on udemy and will answer your ASAP.
See you in the course.
- Understand and configure manual link bonding
- Understand and configure LACP link bonding
- Understand and configure Access, Trunk and Hybrid port types
- Understand and configure GVRP for vlans propagation
- Understand and configure the 3 different registration types in GVRP
- Understand and configure Inter-Vlan using Router-on-a-stick
- Understand and configure Layer 3 switching inter-vlan
- Understand and configure HDLC and PPP encapsulation
- Understand and configure Frame-relay WAN technologie
- Understand and configure PPPoE
- Filtering using Access Control List
- Understand and configure Network Address Translation
- Establishing local AAA solutions
- Configuring GRE Tunneling protocol