- Course provided by Future Learn
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: Free
Understand an investment approach that intentionally seeks to create both financial return and measurable positive social or environmental impact. By gaining an overview of the current landscape of impact investing, you will learn how you can play a role in the emerging sector. You will also gain a deep understanding of the subject by analyzing the range of investing and funding approaches used by impact investors.
What topics will you cover?
- The financial instruments and techniques used to fund social enterprises
- Impact measurement components, tools and frameworks
- The current market trends and key players of the impact investing ecosystem
- The current challenges in impact investing and how to unlock opportunities to invest in social and environmental impact
- The relevant skills required to get a job in the impact investment industry
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is for financial and social sector professionals, and anyone interested to learn more about the promise and potential for impact investing.