How to study Anatomy - Improve your Anatomy grade today!
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course will help college anatomy students learn how to study effectively for exams. Many anatomy students put in long hours and don't see the results they want. Use this course to help you get the grade you want to get in anatomy!
In a nutshell this course will cover the following:
1) MINDSET -- “I’m not smart enough to get a good grade.”
2) EXAM READINESS -- “I feel like I know it, but I’m not doing well on the exam”
3) SELF-LEARNING -- “I know I should read my textbook, but it’s boring and there’s too much information.”
4) FASTER, BETTER STUDY SESSIONS -- “I study so hard and so long, but it’s never enough.”
5) PROCRASTINATION -- “I know I should study, but I just keep procrastinating.”
Nikki, an award winning college instructor, has taken her experience as an anatomy instructor and tutor and combined that with current brain research to create a course that will give students the tools they need to succeed!
Many students work very hard to understand the material presented in their Anatomy class. However, when exam time comes, they just aren't able to show off what they know. How frustrating! This course will go through some brain science behind exam performance and will give you SPECIFIC study techniques to ensure a better grade in your anatomy course!
This is not your typical "study skills" course. This course is meant to change the way you approach studying by making it more ENGAGING, more EFFECTIVE and more ENJOYABLE.
Anatomy and Anatomy/Physiology courses are a major stepping stone for students' future career paths. Unfortunately, for many students, they become a stumbling block instead, causing much frustration and emotional turmoil. But it doesn't have to be that way!
When you finish this course you will have a new toolkit of study techniques (specific for anatomy students) that you can alter to fit your learning style, time frame and personality. You will also have a better understanding of how to work WITH your brain instead of against it.
- This course will teach you how to study anatomy. Students often struggle with how to study effectively in college courses. When you finish this course you will have a new toolkit of study techniques (specific to anatomy students) that you can alter to fit your learning style, timeframe and personality. This course will change your approach to studying. Studying will become more ENGAGING, more EFFECTIVE and more ENJOYABLE.