Index Funds: Successful Investing Made Easy
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Through this course you will develop the knowledge and skills you need to eliminate any confusion and intimidation about investing. After just a few hours of instruction, you will be able to construct and maintain a diversified portfolio of low-cost index funds that allows you to build substantial wealth and achieve financial independence.
- Obtain the knowledge and skills you need to eliminate any confusion and intimidation about investing.
- Follow a clear and simple plan to construct a low cost, diversified portfolio within hours.
- Understand what mutual funds and index funds are.
- Differentiate between active and passive investing and identify why passive, index investing offers lower costs, higher returns, and more diversification.
- Become a buy and hold investor that builds substantial wealth through compound interest.
- Evaluate ETFs, mutual funds, and target date funds, determine your asset allocation, and select specific investments for your portfolio.
- Setup and fund an investment account within hours. (with demonstrations)
- Automate your investments and manage your portfolio with ease. (with demonstrations)