Interior Design Course - Space Planning
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Interior Design – Space Planning Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This interior design-space planning course is most suitable for those who want to kickstart their career in interior design. This flexible course will introduce you to the concept of space planning and also provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the same. This online course will also help you develop the skills and expertise required to become a professional Interior designer.
This online interior design course will also help you learn about space planning and design principles. Understand the difference between efficient vs poorly planned spaces and the open and closed planned spaces.
By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of how you can utilise the space you are interior designing in the best way and learn the necessary skills required to succeed and build a better career for yourself with this online interior design course. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- The fundamental aspects of interior design.
- The key concepts of space planning.
- How to implement interior design depending upon the space.
- How to plan the space for the best possible interior design.
- Understand why space planning is essential for successful interiors.
- Learn the tips and tricks of space planning.
- The open and closed space.
- The space planning and the design principle.
- The efficient vs poorly planned spaces.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in interior design
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Interior Design – Space Planning Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this interior design – space planning course for?
This popular interior design – space planning course is the ideal way of starting your career in the field of interior design. Anyone looking to develop skills in space planning for interior design can opt for this course. This online course will also help those willing to acquire some knowledge and learn a new skill.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this interior design – space planning course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the interior design – space planning Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This interior design – space planning course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.