The worlds of marketing and technology have been converging for some time now but with the digital age in full swing, it’s become apparent that marketers need to understand technology at a deeper level. Data is all around us and YOU can master how to use data in your marketing strategies leveraging technology.
MarTech (Marketing Technology) and AdTech (Advertising Technology) – two BUZZ words you may have been hearing lately. Or job descriptions you may have been seeing lately. But what do they mean? And can they help you become a better marketer?
With a play by play of everything you need to know to master MarTech and AdTech as a new-age marketer – this comprehensive course will help refine your marketing skills and take them to a whole other level.
In this course, you will learn about:
Website, Email and Media tools
Metrics, KPIs, Conversion Events, Goals, and how to reach your Business Objectives
Data driven Marketing and more!
MarTech (technologies you should be familiar with):
Analytics & Reporting
Content Management Systems
Customer Relationship Management
Email Campaign Management
AdTech (technologies you should be familiar with):
Data Management Platform
DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges
Enroll today to become a digital marketing expert!
Who this course is for:
· New marketers trying to navigate 21st century marketing
· Digital Marketing working at Start ups and Fortune 500 companies
· Freelancers looking to gain new martech skills
- Foundations of Digital Marketing Technology
- Fundamentals of a Great Data Strategy
- Which tools make the most sense for your product/service/business
- Understand all types of marketing/ad technologies
- Fundamentals of measuring results and KPIs for your marketing plans
- How to make a successful digital plan
- Marketing Funnel