Intro to Worship Ministry from a Christian Perspective
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Learn step by step how to become an 'all-rounded' worship leader.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about worship leading. This course takes you through the basics of what worship is all about, the key principles of worship and also being able to identify your calling for worship ministry and much more.
This course has been designed for all roles of worship ministry i.e. musicians, audio-visual teams, vocalists and sound engineers etc. Simply put, there is none like it! Whether you are looking to become a worship leader, whether you are a pastor, or whether you are already a worship leader, this course will not only give you effective tools for worship ministry, but it will enable you to:
- Train others.
- Reflect on your own ministry.
- Develop your relationship with God.
This course is designed in a simple format, covering 11 key topics with video lessons to enable you to start and stop at anytime. The course content is approx 1 hour 5 minutes of video lessons. We aim to ensure that all learners understand each topic, and therefore at the end of each section, activities have been created to help you reflect on what you have learnt.
Why take this course?
I have been blessed to be able to shared my knowledge with you, and this course has been written and designed through a heart of prayer and seeking God.
- I am a qualified teacher and believe in Continuous Development.
- I have studied Worship as part of my Theology Degree.
- I have been leading worship and have led choirs for approximately 20 years.
- I have led worship for local, regional and national events.
- I believe this is the heart of God and I must share this with you.
- Grow in your relationship with God.
- You will grow in your understanding of Worship Ministry.
- You will be able to apply biblical and practical concepts of worship to your own ministry.