Interested in a career in corporate finance? Looking to move up the ladder at your current job?
This introduction to corporate finance course will give an overview of all the key concepts you need for a high powered career in investment banking, equity research, private equity, corporate development, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), treasury, and much more.
Our Corporate Finance 101 Course will teach you:
- Who the key players in the capital markets are,
- What the capital raising process looks like,
- The main business valuation techniques,
- Types of valuation multiples,
- How to structure a deal,
- How to finance an acquisition,
- Types of debt securities,
- Types of equity securities,
- And an overview of career paths as well as how to prepare for interviews.
- Understand who the key players in the capital markets are
- What the capital raising process looks like
- What the main business valuation techniques are
- The types of valuation multiples
- How to structure a deal
- How to finance an acquisition
- Types of debt securities
- Types of equity securities
- Overview of career paths as well as how to prepare for interviews