Explore the opportunities and challenges involved in international logistics
On this course, you will have the opportunity to define and improve your knowledge around the process of international logistics.
You will consider the main concepts and activities of international logistics and discover the potential advantages and risks of logistics management across borders.
You will also have the chance to learn how to ensure logistics quality and evaluate quality as a logistical objective and requirement.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the program
- Introduction to logistics
- Logistics concepts
- Main activities and elements within logistics
- Effects of international trade on international logistics
- Advantages and disadvantages associated with international logistics
- Elements that constitute customer value in logistics
- Quality and how to evaluate it
- Customer service and why it is important
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for business professionals looking to develop their understanding of international logistics and its concepts.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Who developed the course?
Coventry secured gold in the UK Government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.