Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
During this introductory course on using Microsoft Excel 2010, we'll teach the basics of using Microsoft Excel 2010.Your professional instructor will talk you through Excel 2010's features, starting with the basics, from creating files to editing existing documents. You'll start with creating a new workbook and entering text and numbers, moving onto saving and printing your documents.
The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to learn the basics of Microsoft Excel 2010.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Microsoft Excel or upgrading from an earlier version.
- 00:57Introduction and Overview of Excel 2010 Course
- 01:01READ ME: Essential Information for a Successful Training Experience
- 11:52Overview of the Excel Window
- 04:05Working with the Mouse
- 02:44Excel Options
- 05:39Entering Text and Numbers
- 06:55Creating Basic Formulas
- 01:54Relative References
- 04:33Order of Operations
- 05:03Working with Ranges
- 05:22Working with Save and Save As Commands
- 03:48File Extensions
- 04:37Opening a File
- 06:27Working with Larger Files
- 02:20Freeze Panes Options
- 03:43Split Screen Option
- 00:43Course Review
- 5 pagesBonus lecture
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 5,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 430,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.