Introduction to Therapy Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £15.50 £50
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Introduction to Therapy Lightning Skills Bundle CertificateWhen you read the word therapy, one of the first things that might come to mind is someone taking notes while the client lounges on a comfortable couch in an office. This is the traditional idea of therapy and can often be called counselling or psychotherapy. Therapy itself has so many different forms and meanings. The definition of the word simply refers to any sort of attempt at tackling a health problem - whether it’s mental or physical. There are many ways to look at these health problems and this is a vital element of medicine and day-to-day life. Therapy is often portrayed as something that must be conducted by a health professional. While this is true of some forms of therapy, like psychotherapy or physical therapy, it’s not true for all of them. This course bundle aims to inform you about what therapy is and the many forms that anyone can take part in. There are so many different types of therapy, both traditional and alternative, that focus on trying to improve health or tackle a problem. Keep reading to look at what you will learn in this Therapies Certificate Course Bundle, as well as the benefits of taking this course.
You Will Learn:
- About different types of therapy and how to use them to help others and deal with situations more analytically.
- About different types of therapeutic career paths, such as speech therapy or talk therapy. If you’re interested in these forms of therapy or are already working in a related field, this course bundle is the perfect place to learn more.
- About several methods of therapy that can be used with children and adults. You will learn exactly what these methods of therapy entail, how to use them, who to use them with, as well as the reasons behind them and what the benefits are.
- About both traditional methods of therapy as well as alternative methods of therapy that are more creative or out of the mainstream.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to five courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different therapy-related topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different types of therapy.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of therapy courses. The bundle is designed to help you progress in your therapeutic skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible. There is no wasted time - you will learn the most important topics and some valuable skills.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have. This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new to therapy, it is also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge, or a tangible way to prove that they are committed to self-development.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are dedicated to learning new skills.