This course covers the basics of Financial Accounting:
- The accounting cycle (transaction analysis, adjustments, closing)
- Buying and selling inventory
- Costing inventory
- Internal controls and cash
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial statements: Income statement, Statement of retained earnings, Balance Sheet, and Statement of cash flows
The method of instruction is a combination of lecture and exercises we work through together. Also included in the course is a workbook that has problems to work through (answers in the back) as a way to practice practice practice!
Take this course now and learn financial accounting basics.
- Understand the basics of Financial Accounting
- Practice using the included workbook