OFFICIAL IRON BODY MARTIAL ARTS- IRON PALM AND IRON FIST TRAINING.
I am BRETT from IRON BODY MARTIAL ARTS and this is the OFFICIAL IBMA IRON HAND training course.
IRON HAND, is the term for IRON FIST and IRON PALM skills. Hence, IRON HAND.
I have been training Martial Arts of all types for the past 28 years, it is my lives passion.
I have been a serving Police Officer in two countries for a total of 12 years and am experienced in real confrontations and have encountered my fair share of life threatening situations.
LUCKILY FOR ME I specialise in OLD STYLE CONDITIONING TRAINING METHODS, like IRON PALM AND IRON FIST and other old training methods from the 72 SECRET ARTS OF THE SHAOLIN and other forms of Kung Fu and Traditional Karate.
For the past 19 years I have trained IRON BODY MARTIAL ARTS alongside my other Martial Arts training and now I share it with you here as a comprehensive training package.
Not only do I draw on my 19 years of Conditioning Specific Training for this course, but also my 28 years of Martial Arts to deliver a truly fact filled and interesting Course that is VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. I have been instructing on line for nearly 9 years so bring my understanding of the medium to the course.
No matter what Martial Art or Fighting Sport you do, I am sure you will appreciate these old training methods and they WILL MAKE YOU TOUGHER AND MORE EFFECTIVE MARTIAL ARTIST.
WHEN CHOOSING THIS COURSE YOU WILL ALSO BENEFIT FROM A EXTENSIVE BACK CATALOGUE OF FURTHER TRAINING VIDEOS AND LINKS TO MY ACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM .
- Genuine Iron Fist and Iron Palm. Bone Conditioning, Red Sand Palm (IBMA Refined Method) and Other Methods.
- Learn How to Break Blocks, Bricks and Stones like the Masters of Old- IBMA Full Breaking Method Analysis.
- 72 Secret Arts Of the Shaolin Preparatory Exercises for Martial Arts Power and Iron Hand.
- Finger and Crushing Grip and Strength Training as Part of Iron Hand.
- QI Gong Preparation for training.
- Liniment and Healing. Dit Da Jow and other Substitutes.
- Nutrition for Training and Herbal Teas.
- Guide to Making Training Gadgets/ All Cheap.
- Extensive Catalogue Of Further Study Videos and Links.
- Advanced Martial Arts Training.