Hello everyone! If you are reading this, you are most likely looking for answers to two questions. How to prepare and pass the ISTQB Foundation level Agile Tester exam? And how long will it take. Let’s quickly find the answers to these.
The exam shall comprise 40 multiple-choice questions. A score of at least 65% (26 points or more) is required to pass. The questions are divided between 6 chapters. 8 questions are related to the chapter one, 5 questions are related to the chapter two and so on.
Because of this I have simple and clear approach for preparation.
Read the chapter from the book. Solve tests related to that chapter. When all three chapters have been studied, practice on the exam samples. Very simple and clear approach. But, as far as I know, only in my course the questions are sorted by chapters. And there are about 100 questions for each chapter.
And you need only two things to succeed:
1. Relevant material for the exam preparation
Links to relevant learning materials for the exam preparation, the latest version of the Book and Syllabus whose authors created the ISTQB Foundation level Agile Tester exam
Information about: How to take the exam online at home, Everything about Exam Structure and Rules
2. Test Practice
Hundreds of questions similar to those that will be on the real exam
Questions are distributed by chapters and sections of chapters for the best learning experience
3 exam samples, for training before a real exam
All of this, you’ll be able to find in this course. So, if you are interested to pass the exams successfully. Welcome to this journey with me.
- Successfully pass the Foundation Level Agile tester certification exam and become Certified Tester within couple of weeks
- Links to relevant learning materials for the exam preparation (The Syllabus and The Book)
- Questions are distributed by chapters and sections of chapters for the best learning experience
- 3 exam samples, for training before a real exam
- Everything about Exam Structure and Rules
- How to take the exam online at home
- Preparation will take a couple of weeks
- An easy and clear way to prepare for the exam, without 20 hours of video or outdated information