Information Communication Technology (ICT) Network cabling course brought to you by an instructor with more than two and a half decades of experience in the industry.
We will cover everything from Structured Network Cabling , building and testing cables, various types of cables, copper and fiber technology, common cabling errors , correct labeling methods, typical tools used on site, floor plans, civil works, and even health and safety awareness.
This is the best entry point to a career in IT Network cabling we could possibly design, with all the basics covered in terms of practical demonstrations throughout the course.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to: Describe and identify the components of a structured cabling system.
- Use the specialist tools required to construct a network cabling system
- Be able to test and rectify common cable faults
- Describe and identify all major types of network cables, including shielded, unshielded, and different categories of cables in use by the industry
- Describe how fiber optics work
- Understand Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- How to be sucessfull in the highly competative IT infrastructure world
- Dozens of practical topics that will serve as the perfect entry point to kick- start your network cabling career