Kaleido Journaling for Self-Discovery
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Beautiful Patterns of Kaleido Journaling
Kaleido Journaling helps you become aware of patterns. The word kaleido comes from the Greek words kalos and eidos, which means beautiful pattern. Many years ago, I wanted a creative way to express myself in a meaningful and healing way. I started journaling in a unique way and realized the pages were like a kaleidoscope that created a colorful and beautiful pattern of me. I learned a great deal about myself in the process and decided to create a program to share with others.
Self-Discovery Through Coaching and Art
Kaleido Journaling for Self-Discovery shows you how to create your very own Kaleido Journal using color, words, images and symbols. You will learn how to recognize your inner lizard and break free from self-limiting and untrue thoughts. This course teaches you how to brainstorm, create action plans and use small steps for momentum toward your dreams and goals. AND explore positive mind-set tools that will help you stay motivated.
What’s in The Course?
The course includes video lectures, worksheets, articles and my e-book, Kaleido Journaling: The Colorful Patterns of You. It’s a magical mix that takes a creative, playful and relaxed approach to self-discovery, reaching goals and staying motivated.
You Don't Need to Be an Artist
What's cool about Kaleido Journaling is that there is no right or wrong way to create a page. Just use your intuition and create whatever suits your fancy. Kaleido Journals are easy, fun and joyful to create.
- You will learn how to express your emotions, thoughts and feelings by using colors, symbols, images and words.
- You will learn how to use self-coaching tools that include: your inner lizard, shackles, permission slips, small steps and much more.
- You will learn how to use positive psychology tools that include: gratitude practice and character strengths.
- Learn about Kaleido Journaling though the videos, worksheets, articles and 30 page e-book!