In 2016, Kindle Direct Publishing paid out nearly $200 MILLION to authors. That’s money on the table for anyone with the knowledge and ability to reach for it.
From manuscript formatting to listing your book in the Amazon store, this guide will walk you through the process of Kindle Direct Publishing, and ultimately, to becoming a self-published author.
This course includes:
- How to maximize your profits with some simple tips & tricks
- An easy to follow publishing checklist
- Formatting directions for MS Word, Pages, & Scrivener platforms
- The basics of cover design including how to use Kindle Cover Creator
- Software suggestions
- Keyword techniques
- All the steps you need to upload and publish your book onto the Kindle bookshelf
- Insider tips & tricks
- At the end of the course, students will be able to create a document, format it correctly, upload it to a variety of platforms, and produce a self-published book.