“Gone through various Kubernetes paid courses too. But this series is best so far. It is helping me to understand each and every smaller components and configuration of K8S in a very practical manner. Thanks for your effort and time you have devoted to making this course. 🙂 ” – Student
If my guess is right, I’m sure you heard about Kubernetes multiple times and also you heard about it is becoming defacto standard for Container Orchestration. Currently, It is must know technology for any DevOps engineer, Developers and Administrators.
This course is designed from ground up for anyone who is interested to get hands-on Kubernetes. It will help you to gain understanding on how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes.
“Srinath, you are the best. Your series covers everything. Folks, if you are interested in all nuts and bolts of Kubernetes, watching Srinath series is A MUST !!!! “– Student
So, without wasting a minute and lets dive into the world of Kubernetes.
- First and foremost, you will learn about Kubernetes from scratch. No previous experience required. But added advantage to folks who has basic knowledge of Containers and Linux. If not, I have your back.
- Next, we will understand why we need a good Container Orchestration Engine and see why Kubernetes is your go-to option
- Then, we will build and administer production grade Kubernetes clusters on-the-go, on-cloud and as well as locally on your laptop
- After that, You will get in depth understanding of what are Pods, how do they connect and communicate and finally will show you how to write Pod manifest file and deploy it on Kubernetes
- Next, I will show you how to configure and manage Pod configuration using ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Then, we will go through managing application protection and high-availability using ReplicaSet, ReplicationController, and DaemonSet,
- After that, we will Scale Up and Scale Down application instances depending on traffic and also, I will show you how to Upgrade and Rollback applications versioins on Kubernetes Using Deployments
- Next, Using various Services, I will show you how to Connect and Configure communication between application internally inside Kubernetes cluster and expose applications on to Internet
- Then, we will explore, understand and configure various storage solutions from temporary to persistent storage.
- Finally, I will show you how to troubleshoot while setting up Kubernetes cluster, deploying and managing applications.