Developing Single-Page Applications requires a special set of skills. In this course, we will be learning how to develop the required API to power a simple address book project named Jot. Jot will be a SPA written in Vue JS using the TailwindCSS front-end framework. By the end of this course, Jot will be able to create, view, edit and delete contacts. We’ll also implement search functionality using Laravel Scout, a free first-party package for Laravel for simple searchable models.
- RESTful API Development with Laravel
- Vue JS Single Page Application Methodology
- Front-End Design Using Tailwind CSS
- Implementing Search Functionality Using Laravel Scout
- Build a Complete SPA from Scratch