Are you looking to get a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification? Do you want to reduce costs to manage the current uncertain environment? Do you want to improve customer satisfaction or reduce defects in your processes and businesses?
So you must know that Six Sigma is a methodological strategy by which errors in a company’s current processes and plans are identified and strategies to rectify the same are formulated. It is a fact-based technique, involving a lot of data handling, which provides scientific results for cost-cutting and reduction in waste of resources. It enables an individual to execute this methodical strategy.
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand due to their ability to use problem-solving techniques to reach business solutions and assuring quality control throughout the process. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is ideal for Quality system managers, Quality engineers, Quality supervisors, Quality analysts and managers, Quality auditors, and any individual wishing to improve quality and process within an organization.
In this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, you will learn how to measure current performance to identify process issues and how to formulate solutions. You will gain insights on how to solve problems in your business using the Six Sigma’s DMAIC (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control) framework. Numerous techniques like SIPOC, control charts and Pareto are explained in a simple language.
- You will be able to prepare for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- You will be competent to solve real life business & home related problems using Lean Six Sigma Techniques
- You will learn strategies to cut costs and improve productivity
- You will gain insights on 6 sigma DMAIC
- You will gain industry knowledge on customer behavior
- You will learn Project priority matrix & Control charts
- You will gain knowledge of SIPOC & Correlation analysis
- You will understand Standard Deviation & will be able to Quantify a sigma score
- You will gain clarity on Non-linear regression & will learn to prepare a Project charter