Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Course
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
The objective of this course is to provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of Lean Six Sigma thinking principles, concepts, philosophy and development.
The Lean Sigma Academy courses are designed to ensure delegates receive a consistently high standard of training.
The Yellowbelt course is designed for delegates with little or no exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology. It is a general overview that introduces concepts, themes, tools and techniques, but does not go into great detail about how they are used.
After this Lean Six Sigma Yellowbelt training course, delegates will understand:
- The origins of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies with introductions to key Management Thinkers
- 5 Lean Principles and importance of each stage
- DMAIC & DMADV models and there application
- How and why gathering Customer requirements
- Understand wastes and which tools to use to eradicate them
- Techniques to analyses meaningful data and uses of data
- Implementation and onward process control to enable continuous improvement
Who this course is for:
- The Yellow Belt course is designed for delegates who have never heard of or experienced Lean Six Sigma and are interested in learning more.
- White Belts
- 1 questionReminder of Lean