In this course, you’ll build an Instagram clone with photos upload, profile pages, commenting, messaging, notifications, and search features! The best way to learn Adalo is to pick an app that already exists and try to make a copy of it. Let’s get you making your own apps! The principles you learn in this course will give you a framework for building almost any app you can imagine within Adalo. You don’t need any coding experience and if you can use a computer, you can make an app!
- Adalo Builder, Database, and Actions
- Build databases that are simple and well-labeled
- Put the user experience first
- Recognize the affordances and limitations of Adalo
- Practice design and layout skills
- Create working links between databases and visual elements
- Show the benefits of actions, visibility rules, and filtering.