Learn DML Statements | Salesforce Development for Beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In this course, you will learn What are DML Statements and How to Use them in Salesforce development from scratch.
This course is designed and curated by Shrey Sharma for beginners to give them an in-depth knowledge of what are DML Statements and what are their different types and what is their use in Salesforce. DML stands for Data Manipulation Language and DML Statements are used to create and modify records in Salesforce using the 6 DML Standalone statements. This allows you to manage your records easily by writing a single line of code.
After learning this course you will be able to learn the key concepts of DML Statements in Salesforce and you will be able to answer the following questions:
1. What are DML Statements and Where are they used?
2. What are the different types of DML statements?
3. What are the 6 DML Standalone Statements:
3. Difference between DML and SOQL & SOSL queries.
You can check out our other courses as well on the instructor's page to gain a deep understanding of the Salesforce admin and development.
Recommended courses for you to do next:
1. Learn Apex Triggers | Salesforce Development for Beginners
2. Learn Rest API and Integration Basics | Salesforce Development
- Salesforce DML Statements