Learn English: The Next Gen Guide to English Grammar
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to The Next Gen Guide to English Grammar!
If you’re ready to really understand grammar enough to use it correctly and effectively, if you want to be able to understand and explain why we say what we say or write what we write, then this course is for you.
It’s for students of all ages who want to learn about grammar for their studies, or anyone who just wants to learn for their own benefit. It’s for professionals who want to make sure that they can communicate effectively in the workplace, or to simply be able to write emails without mistakes. It’s for teachers and educators who want to improve their understanding before planning lessons or developing lesson material on anything to do with English grammar.
This course looks at the most important aspects of grammar. The essential grammar that we use from day to day, and it clearly explains the rules and principles that we need in order to have a strong, deep and ultimately useful understanding of the framework of the English language.
Each lesson explains and teaches the learning objective clearly, and the course contains helpful quizzes and supporting materials to help you to reinforce and internalise what you learn.
By the end of this course, you should be able to have any conversation, pick up any book or visit any website, say or write any comment and easily have a good understanding of what’s right, what’s wrong and why.
What you get:
- High-quality, detailed videos that explain the lesson objective clearly and effectively.
- High-quality PDF resources to help you master what you learn.
- Video transcripts.
- Quizzes and helpful exercises.
- User feedback based updates and new material as the course grows.
- A great way to learn new skills to help you in your life and your career.
- Be more confident when speaking and writing in English.
- Have better listening and reading skills.
- Have a firm understanding of, explain and use the correct grammatical forms, whether speaking or writing.
- Say and write grammatically correct sentences like a native English speaker.