In this course we will learn Blockchain Development on EOS platform from the beginning to advanced level. The topics we will cover include,
A basic learning of Blockchain technology. What it is and how it works.
Consensus Algorithms – What are they and the difference between Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Delegated Proof of Stake.
Details of EOS Blockchain – What new it offers, how its different from ETH, Development tools and components used in EOS.
Understanding EOS specific C++ – That will be required for Smart Contracts development.
Smart Contracts Development – From the very basic to advanced level, Setting development environment, Deploying and testing Smart Contracts on local EOS Blockchain (nodeos) as well as on EOS testnet (Jungle testnet).
Decentralized Applications (dApps) Development – Then we will learn step by step how to develop dApps for EOS Smart Contracts using scatter wallet, eosjs etc.
- Basic Overview of Blockchain, Consensus Algorithms and What’s New in EOS Blockchain
- How to Set-up Development Environment for EOS Blockchain
- Smart Contracts Development on EOS Blockchain
- DApps Development on EOS Blockchain
- EOS Specific C++ (for Smart Contracts Development)
- How to Deploy Smart Contract on Local and Testnet EOS Blockchain
- Interacting With Smart Contract From DApp, Using EOSJS
- How to Configure and Use Scatter Wallet With EOS DApps & Smart Contracts
- How to Create & Deploy Your Own Token on EOS