Learn Medical Language and Terminology
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Enhance your career in the Healthcare Ecosystem by learning and improving your Medical Language and Terminology. This course is designed for both beginners new to Healthcare Ecosystem, BPO, KPO, ITES and for experienced clinical and non-clinical Healthcare Domain Professionals as a refresher.
In easy to review lessons, the course material will give you a solid foundation in Medical Language and Terminology.
You will analyze individual word parts such as prefixes, suffixes and word roots, along with learning body system dynamics, basic medical language, body orientation, health, wellness, and disease terms.
So if you are planning on pursuing a career in healthcare ecosystem or domain, medical billing or medical coding, physician's secretary or medical support staff, or maybe you want a jump start in the medical field before starting college, or perhaps you are just interested in learning the latest in medical language.
Let us get started now!
- Comprehensive Medical Language and Terminology Terms, their meanings, with descriptions of examples.
- Learn and recognize word roots, prefixes, and suffixes used in Medical Language.
- Learn how to combine words to create meaningful Medical Conditions.
- Comprehend and understand the definition of multiple Medical Conditions.