Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013 the Easy Way - 7 Hours
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Time is money. That’s why the more you get done, the more you’re worth! Includes an online quiz - to test what you've learned.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 helps you achieve more by simplifying email and contact management challenges. Used in many businesses, Outlook’s calendars, search options, contact tools, and email design features make it easy to create visually appealing messages and to keep up with everyday duties.
In our Learn Outlook 2013 video training course, you’ll learn the secrets of super-star productivity. During 7 information packed hours, our expert instructor will guide you on maximizing Outlook’s email, contacts, tasks, reminders, and calendar functions.
Learn to shave time off tasks with the preview messages in a list and custom workspace options. Utilize inline replies and Lync IM real-time chats for lightning-fast response times. Assign commands to messages by flagging and adding comments directly inside your message list. Set-up one-time or recurring appointments and upload attachments to the calendar. Keep your contact details in one central place by taking advantage of the People Card. And master the program’s Exchange and SharePoint features so you can give your team access to shared calendars and task lists.
It’s a simple way to get organized so you can start getting more stuff done!
Plus, when you sign up for our online Outlook 2013 training, you’ll also get these 4 BONUSES in addition to the 50+ online course videos:
- An online quiz - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 190 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course
So start learning today. Because being slow and disorganized isn’t going to get you a raise!
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “I took this course because I have to use the software at work and I knew nothing but basic receiving and sending. Now I am learning all of these wonderful features that are making my life so easier. If you know nothing about Outlook like I did, I strongly recommend this course. It has made me more productive at work." –Bernadette Henderson
★★★★★ “Very clear, does very well what's needed to enable using Outlook efficiently.” –Peter Nguyen
Note: All videos are high-definition and are therefore best viewed enlarged and with the HD setting on.
- Setting up email accounts, POP and Gmail
- Using touch devices
- Importing contacts
- Calendar appointments and attachments
- Tasks and reminders
- Email signatures
- ‘Sneak a Peek’ and workspace customization
- RSS feeds
- Archiving and the Trust Center
- Spam and junk mail removal